All accepted abstracts for ICETIRP will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN . All full papers will be reviewed through a double blind reviewing process and published electronically with an ISBN number in the proceedings.
PUBLISH AS ARTICLES IN THE JOURNAL: The full texts of the participants will be published in the following journals, provided that they pass the referee process. For this
- Read carefully the spelling rules and publication principles of the journal of your choice.
- You need to edit your article in accordance with the journal's writing rules and upload / send it directly to the journal (Please do not send your articles to us)
- Your article will be published as an article, provided that it passes the journal referee process. Being a congress participant does not guarantee article publication in the journal.
- Our congress organization does not have the authority to interfere with the journal referee and publication process.
- Magazines offer a 50% discount to congress participants.
- Please keep in touch with the journal at every stage, including payment, from the date the article is submitted to the relevant journal. As stated above, our congress organization does not have the authority to interfere in any way with the journal referee and publication process.
Note: For discounted publication, please send a copy of your acceptance letter or participation document to the magazine.
Ispec Journal (Social Sciences): http://ispecjournal.org/index.php/ispecijssh
Icontech Journal(Engineering Sciences): http://icontechjournal.com/index.php/iij