Virtual presentations open doors for publication of your abstract and/or your paper using our online platforms.
Who can register as ‘virtual presenters’:-
1) If your abstract has been selected for Virtual Presentation - you should submit your full paper and/or PowerPoint presentation before the deadline;
2) If you wish to publish your paper in the conference publications, but have difficulties to attend the Conference in person - you should submit your abstract for review before the deadline;
Virtual authors can submit PowerPoint presentations in addition to the paper submission (optional). These presentations will be uploaded in the ICETIRP YouTube conference link or Slide Share link. So that conference participants will have access to all virtual presentations during and after the conference.
The Virtual registration includes the following :
1. An abstract book (PDF) with ISBN number
2. Publication of your paper as part of the conference proceedings ( online with an ISBN)
3. A certificate (PDF) ( if you submit your presentation/ paper )
4. Upload your presentation slides to the ICETIRP YouTube
5. Opportunity to forward your paper to reputed journals
6. Receive your certificate and your book immediately after the conference via e-mail
Publish your paper without attending
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION SLOTS ARE LIMITED, please ask the confrence correspondence